Lead Lined Metal Door Frame
LEAD LINED METAL DOOR FRAME
Lead-lined doors and frames prevent the transmission of radiation. They are commonly specified for x-ray protection in clinics, hospitals, imaging centers, veterinary offices and other healthcare environments. They are also used for radiation shielding in buildings where security is a concern, such as aerospace, airports and defense environments.
- Standard Lead Lined Door Frame Radiation Protection Products’ Standard Lead Lined Door Frames consist of 16-gauge steel, a 2″ face, and a 5-7/8″ jamb depth.
- These lead-lined door frames are set up and welded and can accommodate up to 1/2″ thick lead lining.
- Our Lead Lined Door Frames are shipped with steel stud anchors that can be attached to the lead-lined door frame either by welding or with steel fasteners if the lead lining does not exceed 3/32″ thick.
- Radiation Protection Products’ Standard Lead Lined Door Frames consist of 16-gauge steel, a 2″ face, and a 5-7/8″ depth.
- Viewing windows and insulating glazing for X-ray rooms.
- Screen for medical diagnostics.
Protection windows in laboratories.
- Airport security X-ray screen.
- X-ray TV room and CT scanning room.
- Angiography room.
- Glove box.
- Nuclear power industries.